Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pimples , Acne are not a disease , although they are a curse for the young generation. I am 21 years old now . I was suffered from serious acne problem once. I started getting acne when i was 18, during my college days . I was totally fine at my home but when i got to the college , it started happening. Most of you have read many articles on this subject , most of you have visited many doctors and I know most of them have said this :

drink more water, wash your face, eat healthy diet , eat fruits , blah blah blah blah blah..........

Even i experienced the same .

Now I am going to tell you the best way which I used to make my face totally acne and scar free .
I was really suffered from severe acne , very serious that you can't even imagine .

Let's start now :

Acne and pimples mostly started occurring at 15-19 years of age . The main reason behind them is the sebum production in your body.

First thing start taking isotretion capsules 20 mg , 2 times a day continuously for six months.
Along with isotretinon take one capsule of Vitamin E , 2 times a day .

Two most important things :

1.) Make you hair dandruff free , use any anti- dandruff shampoo regularly , if you have a serious case of dandruff , then I advise you to use medicated anti-dandruff shampoo like Nizoral or any other . don't apply too much oil over your hair , this will remove the dry part on your scalp and will increase the dandruff.

When dandruff falls through your hair and comes in contact with your face , it definitely causes acne , more if you have the oily skin , so make your hair dandruff free.

2.) Constipation - this is one of the major reason behind the acne with cyst formation , I mean the acne like nodules of big size , so try to maintain your digestion healthy , drinking water definitely helps , but i advised you to eat more roughage based diet along with normal food , like eat more carrots , cabbage like in salad , etc...etc....

now cream part .......

I know there are many creams available in the market for this purpose , but they are not good , it only suppress the acne , and they can come again anytime . Benzoyl Peroxide gel is very powerful and is really very effective in suppressing acne , but again it only suppresses the acne .
If you are using so many creams at the start don't do it , because it will make your skin thin . These creams mainly removes the skin as a part of your treatment , and this is not good .

Instead of using cream i used Divya Kanti Lep

ya this is an Indian ayurvedic kind a treatment for your skin .

http://www.matchless-gifts.com/catalog/images/htmlarea/dvds/vati_sm_02.jpg

This is a medicine from the pharmacy of Baba Ramdev . One thing i must tell you this thing is excellent , too good for your skin . Alongwith isotretinon and Vitamin E capsules I also applied this and i am still using it . You have to mix it in water or rose water or milk and apply on your face for 3-4 hours and wash. I t is actually written over it . But i applied it for the whole night everyday lol. Everyday before going to bed i applied and then sleep and in the morning i wash my face . After sometime a yellow layer starting deposing on my face and in a few days when it dissappear my looks so fresh and clear. Isotertinon was curing my inner problem and Vitamin E and this thing was curing my outer problem.


After six months reduce the frequency of the medicine , ony isotretinon , start taking only one capsule a day , even if you are totally cured , take one capsule of isotretinon and two of Vitamin E for six more months , and yes keep applying this divya kanti lep along with them.

Strictly telling dont apply any cream on your face , yes you can apply Vitamin E Lotion after your acne is cured and some scars are still left on your face , but taking vitamin E capsules is much more effective instead of applying it .

And yes keep your sking free from any kinda application for atleast 10-12 hours a day . Then only Vitamin E will effect.

After every 3 weeks a new layer of skin comes on our face , this is the main reason why scars are removed with Vitamin E , instead of the creams which removes the skin .

Just follow this method and you will not get acne in your life again. I am not telling you that it is useful or helpful , I am giving a guarantee as i also suffered a lot from this , many of my friends followed this method and some are still following , and they are totally satisfied and happy.

so believe me , you can take my word for it. I am not advertising anything , i am only sharing my experience so that instead of waisting your money on useless creams and lotions , you can try this and see by your self , you can see the effects in 2-3 weeks or even less .

I know there are many effective homeopahy medicines also which are excellent for this treatment , but homeopathy always needs patience . I will tell this in my next post . If you have any queries please ask me .

32 comments:

  1. If you are looking for natural cosmetics, I would recommend you all to shop at lasscosmetics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i just want to ask does divya kanti lep really work becoz i have started using it nd if it does how long does it take to show its effectiveness nd during this period does the skin gets tanned a lil bit????i mean do u have to compromise with the colour of ur skin inorder to get rid of pimples????plz reply........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience. I too experience severe acne for the last years and almost used all the acne products and other methods just to treat my acne but unfortunately, none worked! I almost loose hope until I found a natural acne product that does the job perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I browsed through your blog and found it very informative with rich content. I would like to appreciate you for your great effort behind making such a great blog!!!!!!!
    visit now: Menopause Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  5. what ever u say does it really works. or it does not cause any harm to my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am using kanti lep but can i use neem face pack along with it....deepa

    ReplyDelete
  7. any side affects... using isotae 20mg tablets..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am using isotroin 20 mg from 1 month bt not getting any result even i had more acne on my face..its getting worst every day.i am using ration ac and persol ac also..now tell me what should i do.. i am having my engagement next month. i am so worried about it.please reply as soon as possibe

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am using benzoyl peroxide cream in my face will it be right

    ReplyDelete
  10. what if we go out!!we need to apply sunscreen n lacto o hide the scars and wash them as soon as we are back home!!i guess this is so far the best medication that u hv suggested!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. in divya kanti lep wat to mix with rose water or milk?

    ReplyDelete
  12. sotretinoin's best-known and most dangerous side effect is birth defects due to in utero exposure. This is because of the molecule's close resemblance to retinoic acid, a natural vitamin A derivative which controls normal embryonic development.
    - source Wikipedia.

    Do you still suggest this medicine to be taken for 1 year?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just an awesome article! I thank you for your efforts! The tips shared are really very good ones and the effective ones!

    Eyebag

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey this is realy good!! but i want to know is this only for girls??? tell me can i follow this steps bec'z i am also suffering from last 3 years so i want to try this and i am 23 years old guy is there any any issues?? plz reapy me

    ReplyDelete
  15. great tips, I also have a website about acne its : how to remove pimples

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm suffering from severe acne, well to me it seems severe. I don't know what to do. I've tried several so called strong acne washes i can find to no avail. I even looked into acne medications to treat my acne. One of my friends told me that accutane will get rid of acne forever. genuine acne treatment. I don't really want to go to the doctor as it cost a lot of money i don't have. Does any one know any other acne treatments that don't require having to go to the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have cystic acne and i have yet to find an over the counter product that will help me. I do not want to go to a dermatologist because it is too expensive. What products work well, does anyone have any home remedies? better acne treatment

    ReplyDelete
  18. my face is some times dry and some times oily ...and many pimples are in my face and with scare .
    what can i do it now........

    ReplyDelete
  19. I conceive feeling to have the accumulation that you are card.
    acne lemon juice

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the great tips. There is another old home remedial tip. Wrap ice cube in a towel and press it in the affected area.
    You can also try to cleanse the skin with the mixture of baking soda and warm water.
    Mandy from Revitol Scar Cream

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the great article. Lot of useful tips here. I've been looking everywhere for this information. Thanks again!
    Carrie from Dermasis Cream

    ReplyDelete
  22. I dont have pimples and i just remove the scars can vitamin e capusels help to remove the scars can any one tell me

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have to buy divya kanti but i dont know the shop can any one tell the shop name or address plz

    ReplyDelete
  24. How to Get Rid of Acne,Scars,pimples Properly and get Clear Skin


    How to Get Rid of Acne

    ReplyDelete
  25. IS IT REALLY NICE N SIMPLE WAY TO REMOVE SCARS..AND TELL ME IS THEIR ANY KINDA SIDE EFFECT OF ANY MEDICINE

    ReplyDelete
  26. i am afraid to use the tablets is it safe?
    what brand can be used pls suggest me..

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really appreciate your article. But, there are so many treatments for the treatment of acne scars as Coconut Oil Why Coconut Oil ? and Visit ;How to Use Coconut Oil For Acne

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is really a well ideas of Clear Your Face Of Acne Scars. I like how you have presented your information in excellent detail. You seem to really love your site. Keep up the great work here and please visit by my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Its really very good information about health. Every person has to take care of their health by following some health tips.
    You can also follow Daily Health Tips for more tips., they are providing all types of tips for our health and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This blog is truly useful to convey refreshed instructive issues over web which is truly appraisable. I discovered one effective case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now. ลดแก้ม

    ReplyDelete